Some brides get hitched at the last minute, while others have months and months to plan for their big day. Regardless of when you are tying the knot, there are a few simple, surefire ways you can look your best when you walk down the aisle!
Looking for some surefire ways to look your best on your big day? Countless articles and bridal magazines are dedicated to helping a bride look her very best on her wedding day. Whether you’re getting married next month or next year, chances are, you’ve already experienced all of the hype that comes along with being a blushing bride.
Talk About Pressure!
From the gown and the makeup, to the hairstyles and accessories, the bridal industry places huge amounts of stress on the importance of looking great with every aspect of your ensemble and your overall appearance. Hundreds of skincare, hair care, and shoe brand products are pitched to you on a regular basis, from the bridal boutique to the bridal magazines.
So, which tips and suggestions are really the most important? And how do you really know what to try and what not to try when it comes to looking your best on your wedding day? Thankfully, regardless of your wedding day timeframe, there are surefire ways to look your best on your big day, and they’ve been tried-and-true for decades now.
Back to the Basics
It may be easy to get caught up in the craziness of all of the bridal dos and don’ts, but these tips are actually very simple. All you have to do is get back to the basics.
1. Exercise— You’ve heard it a thousand times, but that’s because it makes a difference! Make it a top priority to exercise for at least 30 minutes day, every day. If you don’t already work out regularly, start the minute you set the wedding date.
2. Eat Right— Again, common sense, right? This is even more important when you’re getting married, and no, it’s not just about fitting into your dress. You need adequate nutrition, a clear mind, and an optimal state of mind (physically and mentally) to see and feel results when you work out. A proper diet plays a huge role with this.
3. Prepare Your Skin— Moisturize, moisture, moisturize! Take care of your skin both at home and at the spa, and don’t forget to stay hydrated. Drinking lots of water on a daily basis is enough to see a big difference in the appearance of your skin.
4. Get Plenty of Sleep— Lack of sleep will not only contribute to your energy and stress levels, but it will also leave you feeling and looking tired and haggard, which is the last thing you want as the big day approaches. Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night to stay healthy and to fight those pesky bags under your eyes.
5. Take a Breather— Just like exercising and eating right requires discipline, so does taking time for yourself. Make downtime for yourself a top priority, just as you would with everything else. You need to de-stress and forget about all of your fittings, appointments, and other obligations. Read a book, take a swim, or take a nap. Do whatever makes you happy and relaxed on a regular basis.
These are all surefire ways to look your best on your big day, so study up and start applying these tips for a glowing bridal look!
Free Wedding Websites from www.eWedding.com